I am a fully-qualified Chinese medicine practitioner with a speciality in acupuncture for fertility and pregnancy. I began supporting women and couples on their fertility journeys, from preconception through to postpartum care, in 2010.
I graduated with a Bachelor of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in 2008 after five years full time study and went on to practice at the Acupuncture IVF Support Clinic, Melbourne, founded by author Jane Lyttleton whose text 'Treating Infertility with Chinese Medicine' remains the leading text on TCM and fertility.
I currently practice at the Zita West Fertility Clinic, Marylebone - a holistic fertility clinic led by fertility expert Zita West and Medical Director, Dr George Ndukwe - and from a private practice in my home in Victoria Park, East London. I also offer home visits for local clients.
I have completed the following postgraduate training in the areas of fertility and obstetrics:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Maternity Acupuncture: Whittington NHS Hospital Maternity Day Ward (Asante Academy)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Chinese Medicine Obstetrics and Gynaecology: Trevor Wing
- Acupuncture in Obstetrics: Jani White
- TCM and the Treatment of Infertility: Jane Lyttleton
- Chinese Medicine and IVF: Kathryn Taylor
- Obstetric Acupuncture, Cervical Ripening: Debra Betts
- Acupressure for Labour: Debra Betts
- Acupuncture During Pregnancy, Safe and Ethical Practice: Claudia Citkovitz
I am a member of The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, UK, The Acupuncture Fertility Network and the Acupuncture Childbirth Team, London.